- REPUTABLE: In Business Since 1961
- FAST CLOSINGS: Able to Close Loans Within 5-7 Days
- EXPERIENCED: Over $1.5 Billion in Loans Closed to Real Estate Investors
- COMPETITIVE: Rates and Fees that are Substantially Cheaper than Hard Money Leaving More Profit for the Real Estate Investor
- OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE: Many Staff Members with 10 to 20 Years Of Lending Experience
- INVESTOR FRIENDLY UNDERWRITING: Income Underwriting that is Conducive to Qualifying Real Estate Investors, the Ability to Close in Entities (LLC’s, Trusts, Etc.), Cross-Collateralization Options Possible for Down payment, and More!
- FUNDS LENT FOR REHAB: Quick Draw Turn Times! Advance Draw Funds Given!
- NO APPLICATION FEES
Merchants Mortgage & Trust Corporation (“MMTC” or “Merchants”) is headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado, and lends in Colorado, Arizona, Oregon, Washington, Utah, Kansas, and Missouri. Our office in Phoenix, Arizona is Merchants Funding AZ. Throughout its 50+ year history, the Company has provided excellent and reliable service to real estate investors on many different property types. Since 1997, the company has been the premier lender for fix-and-flip and fix-and-hold investors who are purchasing residences for rehabilitation and sale or refinance. The Company has funded in excess of $1.5 billion of loans to small real estate investors since 1997. Merchants’ has a qualified and experienced staff which provides unmatched customer service in loan underwriting, closing, and servicing. The management team is focused on providing loan products and service to best meet the ever-changing needs of its customers.
Merchants has set itself apart from banks, conventional and other lenders by providing financing to investors that is more flexible and faster than traditional type loans, yet considerably cheaper than hard money type sources. Due to the program benefits that are offered and excellent customer service, Merchants has had the privilege of serving a large percentage of repeat clients.
Fix and Flip Loans are provided to investors for the purchase and rehabilitation of residential properties intended for sale or refinance. Typical loans can be closed in 5-7 days depending on the needs of the client. The loans provide for an improvement escrow which is funded as the improvements are made to the property. For more information on Fix and Flip Loans, click here.
Construction Loans are provided for ground up construction on 1 to 4 unit residential properties in the Denver metropolitan area for well qualified clients. For more information on Construction Loans, click here.
Commercial Property Loans are available for small commercial properties and multifamily properties. For more information on Commercial Property Loans, click here.