- REPUTABLE: In Business Since 1961
- FAST CLOSINGS: Able to Close Loans Within 5-7 Days
- LOW DOWNPAYMENTS: We often lend 90% of Purchase Price Plus 90% of Repairs to Qualified Clients on Residential Fix-and-Flip Loans
- EXPERIENCED: Over $1.5 Billion in Loans Closed to Real Estate Investors
- COMPETITIVE: Rates and Fees that are Substantially Cheaper than Hard Money Leaving More Profit for the Real Estate Investor
- OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE: Many Staff Members with 10 to 20 Years Of Lending Experience
- INVESTOR FRIENDLY UNDERWRITING: Income Underwriting that is Conducive to Qualifying Real Estate Investors, the Ability to Close in Entities (LLC’s, Trusts, Etc.), Cross-Collateralization Options Possible for Down payment, and More!
- FUNDS LENT FOR REHAB: Quick Draw Turn Times!
- NO APPLICATION FEES
Merchants Mortgage & Trust Corporation, LLC (“MMTC”) is a real estate finance company founded in 1961 and based in Greenwood Village, Colorado with affiliate offices in other markets. MMTC and its affiliates provide real estate loans to investors in Colorado, Arizona, Texas, California, Utah, Kansas, and Missouri, offering many loan products and structures. The Company is a leader in the fix-and-flip lending industry with a reputation of quality service and integrity. MMTC has funded over 5,000 fix and flip loans totaling in excess of $1.5 billion.
The customers of the company are generally experienced and creditworthy borrowers who need fast and reliable responses and closings. MMTC provides logical underwriting and the ability to work with a variety of property conditions and closing timelines.
Please visit our Contact Us page to reach us with any questions that you may have. We look forward to serving you.